Silicone gun that features a seal punch and has a ladder hook.
Ideal for the handyman or workshop, For use with Silicone, Sealant, Mastic, Caulk and Adhesive cartridges.
Suitable for all trades and home use.
- Retract the plunger by pressing the thumb plate and pulling the plunger back as far as it will go.
- Feed the nozzle of the cartridge through the hole at the end of the gun so that the cartridge fits into the collar.
- Press the trigger and repeat until the plunger enters the hollow at the rear of the cartridge.
- The sprung trigger is used to feed the plunger down the gun and apply pressure to the cartridge, thus pushing the sealant through the nozzle.
- To release the pressure you only need to press the thumb plate and pull back on the plunger.