SELLEYS LIQUID NAILS CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE (CARD) ASL-LNHD 35G
Selleys is an Australian company which produces household DIY and cleaning products as well as adhesives and sealants for the trade market.
Selleys Liquid Nails Original is a high strength multipurpose construction adhesive that forms a strong and lasting bond on most building substrates.
Selleys Liquid Nails :
– Original Selleys product.
– Premium grade multipurpose building adhesive.
– Strong and lasting bond on most substrates.
– Size : 35g
– 100% New and in Good Condition.
– Ship from Malaysia.
Ideal to sticks:
– Strong bond – which is flexible enough to respond to movement allowing a strong bond to maintained.
– Adheres well to wet and dry timber, so there is no need to wait for the timber to dry.
– Easily extruded and easy to use at low temperatures.
– Paintable when dry, to give you a neat, quality finished job.
– Doesn’t drip, sag or string, so there is less mess when you are using the product.
– Bridges gaps on rough and ill fitting construction materials.
How to use?
1. Use in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
2. Ensure surfaces to bonded are free of dust and oil.
3. Pierce seal at end of tube with reverse end of cap, attach nozzle and cut to size.
4. Apply sufficient adhesive to one or both surfaces.
5. Position pieces, press firmly together and allow adhesive to set (at least 24 hours) before removing temporary fasteners or clamping. No need for nails or screws in many jobs, however in heavy duty jobs use nails or screws as well.
6. Contact bond method: For immediate bond, apply to one surface, press together and pull apart. Allow surfaces to dry 2 – 5 minutes, before firmly joining.