A self-fusing silicone repair product with infinite uses. First used by the U.S. Military, it's now seen at consumer and industrial trade shows across America and is used by top professionals in all industries worldwide. This is the most versatile and easy-to-use emergency repair product available. It repairs leaks on plumbing and hoses in a flash. Use also for insulating electrical wiring, wrapping tool handles, shrink wrapping, and more.
- Self-fusing, waterproof and airtight
- Incredible 850 PSI tensile strength!
- Insulates 7,000 volts per layer!
- Withstands heat up to (180 C)
- Remains flexible to (-50 C)
- Resists fuels, oils, solvents, salt water, road salt and UV rays
- Seals and protects from corrosion
- Emergency hose repair for boats, vehicles and equipment
- Seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing, lines and fittings
- Neaten up lines and extension cords in stowage
- Wrap tools and handles for a great non-slip grip
- Wrap wiring harnesses and custom split-looming
- Waterproof electrical connections and terminals
- Use it as an emergency fan belt!
- Whip rope ends or use in other rigging applications
- Mark line and chain
- Make emergency O-Rings
- Wrap hydraulic fittings and other exposed metal connections to help prevent corrosion
- Works even over wet, dirty or oily surfaces!
- Use it as a tourniquet or emergency wrap over bleeding injuries
- Wrap it around anything that you want secure, and it will never leave any sticky residue