ITEM INCLUDED :
PS TAPE DOOR SEAL PS3DS 30MM x 1METER (DARK GREY)
– The PS3DS is an innovative new product invented by PS Global (International) for the SEALING OF TROUBLESOME DOORS.
– An art of invention for the insulation for door seal, the patent (PI 20054244) is filed for material used, and its creative design.
– As there is no tools, like screwdrivers & metal saw, to apply PS3DS, (apart from scissors), the PS3DS is very user-friendly product to use. EASY TO CUT. EASY TO APPLY. No damage to the door.
– The material is an environmental-friendly (free from any banned substance), with flexible and soft foam, and super strong self-adhesive.
– Sealing against the door jam will cushion the door reducing noise, air drought, light, dust, sand heat/cold, water, insects and gas. Most effective results are achieved by applying the PS3DS to the full perimeter of the door on the lock or latch side.
– Furthermore, its is effectively shuts out the light.
30mm (1.18inch), 1 meter (3.28ft) x 3mm (0.11inch) thickness.
The material is used in this PS3DS called PSP foam, the specification is available upon requested :
MSDS is available upon requested.
- Do not incinerates as same type can emit toxic fumes when ignites
- Unless specified as “hypo allergenic adhesive”, and not sold for direct skin’s contact.
- Wear gloves if prolonged or repeated contact will occur
- Local exhaust should be used to remove fumes or thermal decomposition if heat bonding as solvent bonding is performed.
- Disposal method must comply with local, state, federal regulation.
- The surface must be clean and dry, and not greasy. Use clean cloth and cleaner to clean the surface. Wipe surface dry with a clean lint free cloth.
- Once the adhesive liner is removed, apply on the product immediately for the adhesive to be fully effective.
- Press firmly and evenly for at least 5 seconds.