Uvee Eye Glasses (Welding Spectacles Shade No.5)(7311-IR)
Fits over many prescription glasses and features integrated side shields. The Uvee UE7311/IR series is designed to eliminate the UV radiation,reduce IR levels and secure perfect eyes protection when in used in the working environment such as welding, brazing,cutting,soldering etc
The UE7311/IR Green #5 lenses is complied with the Transmittance Test in accordance with European Standard EN169:2002 Personal Eyes Protection-Filters for welding and related technique-Transmittance requirements and recommended use.
Feature & Application :
- Wrap-around design with solid side shields provides optimum coverage for the eyes
- Flexible and adjustable temple leg for adapted in all faces
- Superior optical quality ( class 1 )
- Protect against impact,UV,IR and glare
- Application : welding 5.0 = welder’s assistant,brazing,cutting,gas welding,brazing,plasma arc welding (up to 1.0 Amps)
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT) : Shade 5.0 = 2%
- Lenses Transmittance tested in accordance with European Standard EN169:2002
|Mfr.Model #||UE7311/IR Green #5|
|Lenses Type||Green Shade 5|
|Impact Resistant||ANSI Z87.1|
READ BEFORE USING
Safety spectacles provide protection against moderate impact hazards,metal chips,particles and sparks. Special purposes spectacles and lenses (tinted) provide sun glare protection only and shall not be used for infrared rediation protection. Spectacles with infrared filter lenses (IR) should be worn around welding operation. Tese lenses are specially marked with the shade number. Only IR lenses provide protection against infrared radiation.
Whenever possible we recommend polycarbonate lenses as opposed to glass lenses. Polycarbonate is far superior in impact resistance. Pitted or scratched lenses should be replaced immediately as impact resisitance is severely reduced.