ITEM INCLUDED :
PHILIPS LIGHT BULB PL-C 18W/827 W/W / 18W/865 D/L (DOWNLIGHT) – (1 piece)
Philips PL-C 18W 827 4P (master) are compact fluorescent lamp with low Mercury content with 4 pin G24q-2 cap base. It is typically
used in general downlights for retail, hospitality and office applications. The power of this lamp is 18W. The original
Philips-invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the application, enabling more light and higher efficacy than the bended technology. The 4-pin version is designed for operation on electronic HF control gear with integrated pre-heat and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base. Thanks to the colour tempetature of 2700K, this compact fluorescent lamp allows you to create a comfortable and familiar atmosphere. It has a color rendering index >80. Efficency class B, endlife time: 13,000 h.
Technical characteristics Philips PL-C 18W 865 2P :
– compact fluorescent lamps with separate power supplies.
– energy efficient lamps with a 2 pin socket.
– run on an electromagnetic control equipment.
– easily integrate into light fixtures.
– will provide a superior quality light, with a color rendering index superior to 80Ra. The light emitted will be very cold and white: 6500K.
– have an energy label classified B. Their lifespan is very long, on average 10000 hours. These lamps will thus enable you to make significant savings.
Dimension: 150mm x 35mm
Length (mm) 150, Diameter (mm) 27
Weight: 53g per bulb
Light Technical: Colour Code : 827 [ CCT of 2700K] Lamp Luminous Flux (Nom):1120 lm
Colour Designation:Warm White (827) 2700k
Colour Temperature, horizontal (Nom): Warm White (827) 2700k
Lamp Luminous Efficacy EM (Nom) :67 lm/W
• 1 piece in pack
• Light colour: Cool day light / Warm white
• Watt: 18W
• Material: Aluminium + Plastic + Glass cover (Frosted cover)