Pentens T-200H is based on a newly developed Water based Polyurethane and Acrylic Polymers. It is dramatically reduces solar heat absorption in either air-conditioned or non-air conditioned buildings. It takes the majority of the heat load off a building’s skin and reduces temperatures to approximately that of outside shade.
Pentens T-200H is a one-part elastomeric cross linking latex copolymer emulsion designed as exposed waterproofing coating.
Areas of application include:
– RC gutters and planter boxes, Floor slabs, Roof decks, Wood siding / Fences
– External wall, Flat roof, Metal roof, Concrete structures.
– High elongation.
– Can resist to ponding water.
– Water based, environment friendly.
– Air and UV protection.
– Easy-cleaning and weather resistant
– Chemical resistant and waterproof.
– User friendly, suitable use on any surface.
– Adheres well over aged, galvanized and metal roofs, wood, asphalt or aluminum coatings, polystyrene foam insulation, polyester plastic panels, pre-cast flat concrete and barrel cement tiles and many roofing materials.
– Prevention of ravages of acid rain, freeze thaw, cycles, sunlight, bacteria and fungus.
– Substrate should be primed with a 1 1:3 mixture of
– Pentens T-007 and water. Brush on at the approximate rate of 0.3kg/m2.
– On areas exposed hot drying winds. 2 to 3 thin coats of paint may be more successful than 1 thick coat.
– Pentens T-200H is suggested to apply at least 2 coats. The first coat should be a applied in one direction only. If possible the second coat should be applied at right angles to the first. Leave to cure for approximately 2 to 8 hours before applying second coat. Pentens T-200H can be installed with conventional airless spray equipment, brush or roller.
– The best method to as sure good penetration of the first coat into the surface is by application with a nap roller. The succeeding coats may be spray or roller applied.
– Coverage: On concrete roof 0.8~1.0 kg/m2/2 layer
– On facade/vertical – 0.67~1.0 kg/m2/2 layer
NOTE: Actual coverage may vary depending on substrate texture and porosity.
– Tools and equipment can be clean with clean warm water immediately after use. Hardened material can only be mechanically removed.
– Pentens T-200H is non-toxic. For personal precautions, applicators are recommended to wear gloves and goggles when handling Pentens T-200H.
1.Thoroughly agitate contents before use.
2.Minimum ambient and substrate temperature is 5°C.
3.Never apply more than 1 kg/m2 of Pentens T-200H in one single layer.
4.Apply only to clean, sound substrates where surfaces should be well dampened but free of surface water and leaks.