A bright silver paint for brushing and spraying that stays silver longer than most silver paints. Explore creativity with Nicora Royal Silver. It gives unlimited possibilities in restoration or to turn your exquisite creation to life. Ideal for painting on statues, metal fixtures, ceramics, pendants, frames, decorative items, cement, wood surfaces, paper and etc.
For general purpose / Corrosion Resistant / Good Gloss Resistant / Anti-rust / Strength and Good Durability / Easy to Apply / Super Flow Control / Rapid Drying / Non-drip
Metallic / Glitter / Sparkling Acrylic Silver Paint
- Premium Quality Grade 1
For Indoor & Outdoor Use
Ideal for D.I.Y. & Antirust
Ease of Application & Rapid Drying
Good durability & Good Gloss Retention
Weather Resistant & Corrosion Resistant
Multipurpose Finishing & Super Flow Control
It is specially formulated for decoration and protection of surfaces such as metal fixtures, cement, wood, advertising materials, PVC, paper, sculpture, statue, art & craft, plaster, polystyrene, stone & clay.
Direction For Use:
For different material requires different undercoat. Royal Silver is an intermediate coat. Stir the paint well until homogenous. Dilute 5-10% with water if necessary. Ensure painting surfaces are free from dirt, rust, grease and other contaminants. Apply the paint with a brush / roller. 2 coats are recommended. Use water for cleaning and washing.
Apply Method: Air spray, brush or roller.
Theoretical Coverage: 10m2 per litre depending on application method & film thickness.
• Water-resistant and anti rust
• Excellent colour retention
• Strength & good durability
• Easy to apply, rolling or brushing or spraying
• Superb flow control, rapid drying and non-drip
– Brush, roller or spray
– >10m2 / litre depending on application method and film thickness
– Water (prefer deionised water)
1. Stir the paint well until homogenous.
2. Dilute with 5-10% water if necessary for brushing and rolling; but dilute with 30-40% for spraying.
3. Ensure painting surfaces are free from dirt, rust, grease and other contaminants.
4. Apply 1-2 coats for optimum performance.
|• Surface dry||: 25 mins|
|• Touch dry||: 2 hours|
|• Hard dry||: 8 hours|
• 1 hour or above depends on film thickness.
• Wash with water
Sample Photo Below is our artwork use by Nicora Royal Silver