- Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8 percent Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer.
- The tough Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
- Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications.
- Durable, long life blades are the goal of every blade we make. This blade has a 1/2 in. universal tang that fits all Sawzalls.
- Milwaukee’s Pruning Blades are made of high carbon steel for flexibility. The deep gulleted teeth are fleam ground for aggressive cutting action in green wood.
- 5 Blade Pack.
- (5) Sawzall Blade 9 in. 5 TPI – 48-00-1301
|No. of Blades:||5|
|Teeth Per Inch (TPI):||5|