Delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications. All-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention. Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort.
The Milwaukee 38-Piece Quik-Lok Bit system allows users to change drilling and driving accessories quickly and easily. The patented all-hex chuck feature will accept and hold all 3/8- and 1/2-inch hex shank accessories including double-ended bits. The kit is an ideal choice for professional contractors with the need to frequently and quickly change bits. Other system features include titanium drill bits for long life and superior performance, screwdriver bits made from premium quality S2 steel for high torque applications, and a convenient storage case.
What’s in the Box
6-inch quik-lok all-hex extension, quick-lok all-hex chuck, compact screw guide, five Phillips bit tips, four square recess bit tips, two slotted bit tips, seven power groove bits, six double-ended bits, two socket adaptors, two magnetic nutsetters, seven titanium shank drill bits, and storage case.
- Delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- All-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- Versatile and durable 38-piece quik-lok bit system
- Quik-lok all-hex chuck provides fast and easy accessory changes and fits all 3/8- and 1/2-inch drill chucks
- Screwdriver bits made from premium quality S2 steel for high torque applications
- Titanium drill bits for long life and superior performance.
The 1/4″ Hex Universal QUIK-LOK™ Extension has an innovative design that fits all 1/4″ Hex shanks – with or without a power-groove. The unique design requires no tools to change out bits, making it fast and efficient.