ITEM INCLUDED :
MAKITA HAMMER DRILL 16MM(5/8") 710W HP1630
The Makita HP1630 Hammer Drill 5/8 inch or 16 mm drilling chuck comes with a powerful motor. It can be used for rotation only applications or hammering with rotation applications. This hammer drill operates at 3,200 RPM and 48,000 IPM to help with most projects, The hammer drill is lightweight with only 1.9kg and can be held comfortably with its soft grip handle, This hammer drill has a large drilling capacity. It has a lock-on button for continuous usage.
- High powered motor. 710W.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip.
- Sturdy cylinder-shaped motor housing.
- Double Insulation, Variable Speed and Reversing.
- Continuous rating input : 710W
- Capacity Concrete : 16mm (5/8″)
- Capacity Steel : 13mm (1/2″)
- Capacity Wood : 30mm (1-3/16″)
- No load speed (RPM) : 0 – 3200
- Impacts per minute (IPM) : 0 – 48000
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 296 x 75 x 204 mm
- Net weight : 2.1kg
- Power supply cord : 2.0m