ITEM INCLUDED :
1 PC KIPS POWER CAR BATTERY WATER
- Voloume : 1.1 L
- Colour : Clear
- MADE IN MALAYSIA
Filling A Car Battery With Water
Steps to filling your car battery with water:
- The battery contains sulfuric acid so follow the correct safety procedures.
- To add water to a car battery you will firstly need to remove the cell vent tops. Your battery will have a total of 6 cells, so you will need to add water to all 6 of them individually.
- Clean away any dirt from the top of the battery, this will prevent it from getting into the cells.
- Inspect the electrolyte level and ensure it is low, see the previous section.
- Ensure you have suitable quality pure water
- Add water to the battery cells that are low. Each battery cell will not require very much water, so you need to add replacement water gradually. Using a ‘eye-dropped’ (pipette), turkey baster or a bottle and funnel. Do not just pure it in as you will overfill the cells. You can also purchase a specific tool for topping up batteries.
- Check the water levels are adequate.
- Clean up any spills.
- Replace the lids.