(50 PCS/PACK)3M EAR LOOP PARTICULAR DISPOSABLE RESPIRATOR FACE MASK KN95 9501+
*50PCS/PACK WITH 3M ORIGINAL PACKING*
Standard Size / Knitted Earloop
Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging or processing minerals, silica, coal, iron ore, heavy metal, flour, wood, pollen and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors. Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
Do Not Use For
Do not use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, or sandblasting; particulate concentrations that exceed either 10 times the occupational exposure limit or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
Before use, the wearer must read and understand these User Instructions. Keep these instructions for reference. See information supplied by the manufacturer.
Use Limitations and Warnings
1. The wearer must first be trained in the proper use and fit tested before using this respirator.
2. Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or
3. Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress
4. Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive.
5. Inspect respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator
parts for signs of damage including the two straps and noseclip.
6. Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
7. Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the
face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
8. Can be used up to the limits specified by applicable government regulations for this product.
9. Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this
respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness or
10. Make sure the respirator is not crushed or squeezed by an outside force, as this may result in the
deformation and damage of the respirator. Especially pay more attention when the wearer is biking,
running or conducting other activities.
11. Outside forces acting upon the noseclip on the respirator may result in injury to the wearer.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Shelf life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature
range of -20°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity.
This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Shelf life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture.
Temperature Range: -20°C to +30°C
Maximum Relative Humidity: <80%
This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex