ITEM INCLUDED :
1 PACK 1KG STOPPING COMPOUND
Is a plaster-based compound specially designed with multi-usage such as for:
- Grounting of plaster board to the suspension frame.
- Used as Stopping for flushing the fibrous plaster board.joints that produces a smooth fine finished using steel trowel.
- Use for fixing and bonding cornice to plasterboard, wall and ceiling.
Direction to Use
- Fill container with clean water.
- Sprinkle the stopping Compound into the water. (Approx. 2 parts of compound to 1 part of water)
- Allow to soak for 1 to 3 minutes before mixing.
- Mix to a smooth creamy workable consistency.
- The mixtures is now ready for use.
- Do not over mix otherwise it will accelerate setting of the mixture.
- Apply the mixture, filling up the joints using a steel trowel.
- Remove excess compound, then apply evenly a thin coat over the joints.
- Apply to fill up uneven surfaces and using steel trowel to produce a smooth finished to the plaster board.
- All tools to be washed with clean water and wipe dry before storing.