RENDMIX rendering is a cementitious-premixed material for replacing the conventional plastering method. Its composition consists of selected grade cement, modified with organic and inorganic binders. USES
It is most suitable for plastering of concrete walls, precast or cast-in-situ concrete panels, hollow block walls, correcting imperfect cement and sand plastered walls before painting, resurfacing of old walls and old ceiling soffits and also to correct concrete surface imperfections.
· Excellent adhesion and flexibility enables it to withstand minor local tresses without any sign of cracking.
· Economical to use due to its easiness and timesaving in mixing procedures and superb workability.
· Easy to apply.
· Non-combustible thus providing a positive advantage in fire protection.
· Just add with water without any trouble to mix at site.
· Less cracking comparing to conventional method of plastering.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The substrate must be clean, free of dust or oil and raw shuttering concrete surface and concrete laitance should be removed either by scraping or sanding before receiving RENDMIX.
RENDMIX is mixed with water at a ratio of 23% with a paddle mixer until a smooth, creamy, lump free consistency is obtained.
The mixed RENDMIX can be sprayed or trowel onto surfaces to a thickness of 6-10mm. The thickness can be increased by second application.
- COLOUR : GREY
- MATERIALS : CEMENTITIOUS
- INFLAMMABILITY : NON-FLAMMABLE
- TOXICITY : NON-TOXIC
- ASBESTOS CONTENT : FREE
- INITIAL SETTING TIME : 4 HRS
- FINAL SETTING TIME : 6 HRS
- COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH : 10 N/mm2
- COVERAGE : 2 kg/m2/mm
- AMOUNT WATER : 5.7 LITRE