Advantages of PU Foam
- Multi-Purpose, able to bond on most surface such as wood, metal, masonry and more.
- Noise Resistant, absorb voice vibration reduce sound pollution.
- Heat Insulation, prevent heat leak into your house while preserving your house temperature.
- Water Proofing, fill gap beneath the roof that causes water leaking.
- Energy Saving / Cost saving, save up to 20% energy lost due to air infiltration (air leaks).
- CFC-Free, it is harmless to ozone layer.
- Dust Proof, seal gap to prevent dust flow inside house.
- Anti-Pest, seal gap and duct for insect and mouse coming in.
- Mould Proof, mould could not grow on PU Foam.
- Non-inflammable, PU Foam does not catching fire easily after cured
Sheng Pin PU Foam is a one component foams, it cures when moisture in the air reacts with the chemistry of the foam. It provides sealing in window frame of bathroom, wooden door frames, fire door and system window sash etc. by using PU Foam, which was changed from the method of using cement mortar of the past. This not only reduces the time required in application, but also prevents condensation as much as possible with the superior insulation effect when used in external window sash.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute before use.
- Clean and premoisten surface before spray.
- Fill with 50% + – of the actual needed volume to fill up the gap is enough, the PU Foam will expand.
- PU Foam will start curing in 10 minute, fully cure in approximate 1 hour.
- Use a knife to cut off excessive cured foam, surface now can be treated will cement, paint or silicone.