ITEM INCLUDED :
NORTON BEAR-TEX SCOURER RED HAND PADS 6'' x 9'' H/D (5 PCS/PACK) 27NM
Hand pads are ideal for a broad range of applications from cleaning and finishing to deburring and light polishing operations.The Flexibility of Bear-Tex products ensures constant contact with the surface and prevents cutting of gouging when working.Can be folded to suit hand / shape.
Surface finishing hand pads are made of a non-woven nylon web impregnated with abrasive grain and resin bond.
Applications: Light- to heavy-duty cleaning, deburring, blending, polishing, and finishing of metal, wood,composite, plastics, stone, solid surface and painted surfaces.
Abrasive Grain: Aluminum Oxide / Silicon Carbide Ultra Fine
Hand Pad Features: • Flexible; conform to work surface
• Gentle action easily removes flashing or burrs without affecting dimension of workpiece
• Non-loading; constant supply of new cutting edges
• Non-rusting; no workpiece contamination
• Resilient construction; long life, increased productivity; solvent resistant; waterproof
Sponge Pad Features: • Non-woven material is laminated to a long-lasting sponge for the convenience of 2 pads in one
• Superior replacement for steel wool
USP : General Purpose
ABRASIVE : Aluminium Oxide Very Fine
COLOUR : Maroon
PRODUCT FEATURES : Finer grit size and improved grain adhesion, waterproof and flexible than 22NM
MAJOR APPLICATIONS :
– Cleaning, finishing and deburring of machinery and tools.
– Rust removal.
– Defuzzing of wood.
– Denibbing of plastic component parts
– Preparing surfaces for painting.