Milwaukee 4932339625 SDS+ Chisel Bit Point 250mm Long SDS Plus
– Every chisel comes with 150 years experience in manufacturing expertise, we know what it takes to make the best chisel.
– A high quality chisel needs to withstand the daily routine of breaking and demolition on the worksite, this demands a chisel with a low wear rate, impact strength and elasticity to have a low risk of breaking.
– With these objectives in mind great attention is placed on sourcing the correct raw materials and to use the most up to date manufacturing techniques.
– For the base material a specifically defined alloy steel is chosen, then each chisel is crafted individually through the production process of forging, sharpening, hardening, tempering and finishing.
– The chisels are precision formed using traditional forging skills coupled with sophisticated machinery for the specific tip design.
– The heat treatment process is totally enclosed and computer controlled ensuring consistent results, this guarantees that the complete chisel is hardened through out to 55 HRC. The tempering operation creates a uniform hardened surface across the complete chisel to give it impact strength, more wear resistance and the required elasticity.
– The chisels then go through the final finishing process which gives the chisel a smooth grain flow surface and a special corrosion resistant treatment.
– Finally for identification purposes the Milwaukee logo is laser marked on the chisel.
– To achieve long service life all our chisels can be resharpened time and time again.
– These chisels stand for 100 % quality ï¿½ Made in Germany.