Two-component, polymer-modified, highly flexible, cementitious waterproofing membrane
Where To Use
Applied in slurry form to waterproof concrete and cement mortar surfaces. Also used as a smoothing and waterproofing compound for underground walls before laying pre-formed membranes.
- Vapour-permeable can be applied on damp substrates.
- Easy application by brush, roller or trowel .
- Highly flexible with good crack-bridging properties .
- Compatible with ceramic, mosaic and natural stone coverings.
- Can be combined with Mapetex 50 for excellent mechanical properties .
- Reduce carbon dioxide penetration.
- Part A: Grey.
- Part B: White.
30KG (Part A: 20KG + Part B: 10KG)
Store the product components in their original unopened packaging in a cool dry place. Part A & B 12 months.
There are no reviews yet.