ITEM INCLUDED :
DULUX WEATHERSHIELD PRIMER 5 LITRE (A579-15222)
Dulux Weathershield Primer is a premium solvent-based vinyl-toluene acrylate primer sealer which promotes adhesion of new paint onto existing painted substrate.
DULUX WEATHERSHIELD PRIMER A579-15222 (SOLVENTBASED)
Suitable for both interior and exterior previously painted masonry like brickwork, plaster, cement, and asbestos. This primer binds the chalky paint, firms it up, so that subsequent new paint will not flake on aging. Depending on the degree of weathering these surfaces are normally still powdery even after thorough washing or high pressure water jetting.
– Good penetration on powdery surface to reinforce the subsequent finish paint.
– Alkali resistant and efflorescence resistant.
– Improves the opacity of subsequent finish paint.
Will tolerate a slightly damp surface but is not suitable where the surface is saturated.
A guide to the theoretical coverage which can be achieved under normal conditions is 8-10m2/litre
Pigment: Lightfast Non-Lead Pigments and Mineral Extenders.
Binder: Vinyl-toluene acrylate co-polymer.
Solvent: White spirit.
VOLUME SOLIDS : 30% (nominal).
Brush or Roller
- If required for sealing new or bare surfaces thin up to 1 part of Dulux Thinner 850-41 or white spirit to 10 parts of paint (10%). For normal use thinning is usually not necessary
- Add up to 1 part of Dulux Thinner 850-41 or white spirit to 10 parts of paint
- Ready for use.